From time to time, we may need to change our privacy statement, because of changes in our organisation, changes in legislation, or in our attempts to serve your needs better. We will use reasonable efforts to publish any changes to our privacy statement in a timely manner.
CONTROLLERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any personal information gathered and provided to us is controlled by Catherine Wright Ltd.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us at any time at email@example.com .
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you through our site when you enquire about our coaching services, when you sign up to our newsletter or mailing list, and / or when you post on our social media channels, website or blog.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
The information you give us may include, but is not limited to, your name, contact details, address, job title, gender, age, date of birth, personal description, and lifestyle choices and preferences information.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will retain information for as long as it is necessary for us to fulfill the purposes we describe in this policy.
With respect to other specific data we hold, we hold personal information as set out above on file to tailor our marketing efforts until such time as this is no longer needed or a request is made for this information to be deleted.
HOW MAY WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
HOW MAY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
1. To schedule an appointment to speak with us about our products and / or services – with your consent;
2. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests – with your consent;
3. To process your transactions – in order to fulfil our contractual duties to you;
4. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us – in order to fulfil our contractual duties to you;
To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already read, purchased or enquired about – with your consent;
5. To notify you about changes to our service – as it is in our legitimate interest to do so;
6. To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes – as it is in our legitimate interest to do so;
7. To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer – as it is in our legitimate interest to do so;
8. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so – as it is in our legitimate interest to do so;
9. As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure as it is in our legitimate interest to do so.
We do not sell or trade your Personally Identifiable Information. We do not transfer your Personally Identifiable Information unless we receive prior consent, offer advance notice or are required to fulfil our contractual or legal duties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those third parties agree to keep this information confidential.
These functional and required cookies are always used, which allow WordPress, our hosting platform, to securely serve this website to you.
These analytics and performance cookies are used on this site, as described below, only when you acknowledge our cookie banner. We use analytics cookies to view site traffic, activity, and other data.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
You have the following rights:
• The right to submit a Subject Access Request to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time.
• The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge.
• The right to have your information deleted.
• The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
• The right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, including requests to access or correct your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.