Right, I have been hearing (and seeing!) a LOT of career mistakes over the last few months. Think of the below 10 examples as your checklist to refer to and avoid doing when you are unsure.
- Accepting a job on the spot
- Accepting a job without negotiating your benefits
- Taking a job because it is working from home
- Taking ANY job because you hate your current job
- Taking a job *ONLY* for the benefits
- Expecting recognition without asking for it
- Randomly applying to jobs online without a strategy
- Winging your next interview
- Bringing your negative work emotions home with you
- Allowing your ego to get in the way of what is really best for your team, company, or business
If you want a new job, create a new personal brand, stand out in a competitive market place or build clarity in your career YOU NEED A STRATEGY. And you are in the right place.
If you resonate with any of the below statements, reach out to me, so I can support you in providing the guidance and support you need to truly UP-LEVEL in your life:
- You want to be known as an expert in your field (and get clarity on what exactly your field is).
- You want employers and / or clients to chase after you (and NOT the other way around).
- You want to discover your zone of genius and know how to use it to your advantage in your career.
- You want more clarity in your life and career & less hustle and overwhelm.
- You want to master confidence once and for all and finally get into the right frame of mind.
- You want to get paid MORE for what you do, and break free of living a life that’s tied to your salary.
- You desire to lead a career and life that enables you to feel fulfilled, purposeful and have a high impact.
- You want to build a powerful personal brand (but you have no tried and tested roadmap for this).
- You want to lead the most rich and abundant life that has no boundaries.
- You want to thrive and experience genuine success on your terms both in your personal and professional life.
If any of this felt like a strong YES to you, I look forward to connecting with you.